*This is a PDF crochet pattern, not the actual toy*
The pattern will be emailed to you – this is usually within a couple of hours, but please allow up to 12 hours.
Seth the Snowman loves the winter, snowball fights, sledging, trying on new scarfs and hats and watching everyone get excited about Christmas! He is 7.5 inches tall, without his hat (when made with the recommended materials).
The 8 page pattern is intermediate skill level and uses UK terminology – if you would prefer US terminology, please message me. It is clear to follow with detailed instructions and lots of pictures for step by step making and assembly. There are instructions for the 3 different types of hat and also picture instructions for back loop only, front loop only and the scarf.
The following stitches/techniques are used in this pattern: slip stitch, magic ring, double crochet, treble, increase, decrease (dc2tog), back loop only, front loop only
- Yarn: I have made Seth using Scheepjes Cahlista (Aran/worsted weight yarn) - colour and weight details in pattern
- Hook: 3.5mm (E) crochet hook
- Stuffing: I use polyester filling
- Safety eyes: I have used 12mm plastic safety eyes, but you can embroider the eyes on if you prefer
- Yarn needle
- 7 x 4mm buttons for the smile (or you can embroider this on) and 2 larger ones for the body
- (A stitch marker and row counter are useful)
(This pattern is for personal use only, not to be resold or rewritten in any way. I am happy for you to sell the finished toy but please credit the design to me.)
Pattern Language: English