*This is a PDF crochet pattern, not the actual toy*
The pattern will be emailed to you – this is usually within a couple of hours, but please allow up to 12 hours.
Reggie the Rough Haired Jack Russell just loves travelling with his humans, camping and visiting new places are his favourite - as long as there’s some time for chasing balls and digging holes along the way. He sits 6 inches tall (when made with the recommended materials).
The 8 page pattern is intermediate skill level and uses UK terminology – if you would prefer US terminology, please message me. It is clear to follow with detailed instructions and lots of pictures for step by step making and assembly. There are also picture instructions for colour change, back loop only and front loop only.
The following stitches/techniques are used in this pattern: slip stitch, magic ring, double crochet, treble, increase, decrease (dc2tog), colour change, back loop only, front loop only
- Yarn: I have made Reggie using King Cole Majestic DK (DK weight yarn) - colour and weight details in pattern
- Hook: 3mm crochet hook (a 4mm hook for the collar, if you are having one)
- Stuffing: I use polyester filling
- Safety eyes: I have used 12mm plastic safety eyes, but you can embroider the eyes on if you prefer
- Yarn needle
- (A stitch marker and row counter are useful), a small hard/wire brush is also needed to give Reggie the "rough" look (I used a KW SMART Soft Slicker Brush (for pets) small, 6 x 14cm)
(This pattern is for personal use only, not to be resold or rewritten in any way. I am happy for you to sell the finished toy, but please credit the design to me.)
Pattern Language: English