*This is a PDF crochet pattern, not the actual toy*
The pattern will be emailed to you – this is usually within a couple of hours, but please allow up to 12 hours.
Ronnie the little raptor spends his days with his friends, practicing their running and jumping, sharpening their claws and always looking out for lunch. He stands 10.5 inches tall and 18 inches long (when made with the recommended materials).
The 9 page pattern is intermediate skill level and uses UK terminology – if you would prefer US terminology, please message me. It is clear to follow with detailed instructions and lots of pictures for step by step making and assembly. There are also picture instructions for colour change.
The following stitches/techniques are used in this pattern: slip stitch, magic ring, double crochet, half treble, increase, decrease (dc2tog), colour change
- Yarn: I have made Ronnie using Scheepjes Stone Washed XL (Aran/worsted weight yarn) - colour and weight details in pattern
- Hook: 4mm (G) crochet hook
- Stuffing: I use polyester filling
- Safety eyes: I have used 12mm plastic safety eyes, but you can embroider the eyes on if you prefer
- Yarn needle
- (A stitch marker and row counter are useful)
(This pattern is for personal use only, not to be resold or rewritten in any way. I am happy for you to sell the finished toy, but please credit the design to me.)
Pattern Language: English