*This is a PDF crochet pattern, not the actual toy*
The pattern will be emailed to you – this is usually within a couple of hours, but please allow up to 12 hours.
Franklin, the clever little French Bulldog, loves to sing and practices most of the day - making some very interesting noises… he is very loyal to his human and loves to spend his evenings lap-warming (whilst snoring over the telly). He sits 9 inches tall (when made with the recommended materials).
The 12 page pattern is intermediate skill level and uses UK terminology – if you would prefer US terminology, please message me. It is clear to follow with detailed instructions and lots of pictures for step by step making and assembly. There are also picture instructions for colour change, back loop only, front post stitch and invisible finish.
The following stitches/techniques are used in this pattern: slip stitch, magic ring, double crochet, half treble, treble, increase, decrease (dc2tog), colour change, back loop only, front post stitch, invisible finish
- Yarn: I have made Franklin using Scheepjes Stone Washed XL (Aran/worsted weight yarn) - colour and weight details in pattern (the cream dog in the pictures is made using Scheepjes Softfun)
- Hook: 4mm (G) crochet hook
- Stuffing: I use polyester filling
- Safety eyes: I have used 15mm plastic safety eyes, but you can embroider the eyes on if you prefer
- Yarn needle
- (A stitch marker and row counter are useful)
(This pattern is for personal use only, not to be resold or rewritten in any way. I am happy for you to sell the finished toy, but please credit the design to me.)
Pattern Language: English